Fantasy Madness is a roguelike action-survival game set in a wildpunk World of Fantasy. Your goal is to stand against evil forces who want to destroy the natural order. Use a wide arsenal of arcane powers granted by beloved Mother Nature to smash down orcs from the Clan of Aluminum Helmets and other cunning foes.
How to Play
Battle the hordes
Your name is Johnny “Harmon” Wild, and you’re stuck in a fantasy forest known as “Orkish Paradise” fighting weird goblins, orcs, shamans, and other vicious beings.
Move around the map tactically taking down enemies and picking up their crystals. Every crystal gives you XP for leveling up. Like the game Vampire Survivors, you attack automatically so you can focus on moving like a pro.
Summon Mother Nature
Every time you level up, you get a selection of power-ups to increase your damage, slow-down, or healing abilities. Summon a garden of healing, carnivorous bunnies, the wrath of lightning, and much more. You can upgrade these power-ups continuously to enhance their effects.
More Roguelike Survival Games
Hero Battle - Fantasy Arena is another survival game following in the footsteps of Vampire Survivors. Another excellently addictive title is 10 Minutes Till Dawn, which is similar in every way except the attack is active.
- Mix your attack skills with healing and other debuff effects to create a balanced character
- Focus on upgrading your most effective power-ups and don’t spread your abilities too thinly
- Move around actively to avoid being swarmed by enemies in a way that you can’t escape
Night Steed Games developed Fantasy Madness.
- Web browser (desktop and mobile)
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Space to dodge while moving
- NOTE: you can play with gamepad if you have one!